Sunday, October 31, 2010

Leg 29: Everything but "Average"

This was our last leg and we were ready for it to end.  We went into the run thinking it was going to be an "average" run (thanks jay).  All we can say was it WAS NOT AVERAGE.  We started down hill and I think we were both thinking that we got this and we were going to end with a bang.  Then I noticed we were coming to an incline. It kept going and going and going.  Killed us both but we got through it.  Another down hill and again we both thought we were in the homestretch.  Not so fast, the parway wanted us to make sure we never forget.  Another uphill which kept going and going and going.  Not the way we wanted to end but we finished.  On a personal note, I had a great time and will never forget this experience.  Want to thank all my team mates for all the support because I could have never done it without you.  WE ARE BUFFALO BABY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment