Sunday, October 31, 2010

Leg 28: I Think Jay Hates Me

So... as I sit in the van, trying to get hyped for my fourth run in less than 24 hours, DL and Aaron are out running, Jay comments about the wind being incredibly strong. At one point Jay pulls the van in front of the runners to block the wind.  What a nice guy, teamwork in it's purest form.

During my run, I also encountered strong winds including one specific tunnel where the wind was howling so strong I could barely move.  And where was Jay and his van so I could get some relief from the onslaught? Nowhere in sight...JERK!  It's cool, I will keep that in mind for the next time he needs a favor.

All I could do was lean forward and go into 'Machine Mode' and try to take advantage of my lean, aero-dynamic frame. 

Scoreboard: Mitzel 1, Wind 0

One more to go.

-Mitzel, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment