Saturday, October 8, 2011

Leg 15: Oh S#%T

Josh: The darkness coated the surrounding area like a blanket. The moon was peering through the branches at the upcoming road. Bush that was five feet away from me to my left started to rustle. Two things raced through my mind; bears or zombies. My sympathetic nervous system kicked in and I knew I was gonna outrun whatever beast was about to attack me. Bears run at a speed of about 25 miles per hour, I was gonna be bear food. We never actually saw the bear, but we were sure it was watching us and licking it's lips. We continued on our trek at a fairly good 8 minute pace. All of a sudden a zombie came out of the woods and bit Wesley, and ran off to chase an old cougar. He was unconscious for about 5 minutes, then reanimation occurred. He chased me with a ferocious grimace and we finished the run in record time.

Wesley is being a sleeping beauty currently, but will add to it fairly soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment