Saturday, October 10, 2015

Shooting Stars

Memoirs to our Mothers. Dalton and I survived run three. Tara, Dalton was instrumental in driving back the pack of bears that tried to attack us. His hand to paw combat is phenomenal. Jeanette, Adam successfully navigated the flooded portions of the parkway while keeping Dalton free of hypothermia by carrying him through the knee deep water. Our last obstacle was the troll bridge. I sweet talked the Trolls long enough to allow Dalton to sneak across, he then shot the Trolls with a tranquilizer gun so I could meet him on the other side. All in all it was a very eventful and inspiring run. It is now nap time, so in the words of my favorite football team from my favorite football movie, "Remember the Titans", na naa naaa na, na naa naaa na, heey heey heey, goodbye. On a more serious note, there was a lot of down hill, and we saw some shooting stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment